|3- 7 years: £15/hr|
|8- 13 years: £18/hr|
2, Hampton Court Avenue, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 0BQ
Tel: 077899 38399
1. It is the responsibility of the parents/guardian to drop off and pick up their child on time. The one-hour teaching session cannot be extended to compensate the late attendance. Tutor will have a second session to attend to. So please respect the time.
2. It is the responsibility of the parents/guardian to inform Gurukul Teaching Consultany, if the child has any learning difficulties, medical conditions, allergies or if taking any medications.
3. At the end of three months, progress chart about the child's sessions will be handed to the parents. Parents must sign and comment their satisfaction or dissatisfaction and return the signed report. A copy of the same will be handed to the parents.
4. Fees to the learning sessions must be paid at the end of each session.
5. If a parent/guardian decides to discontinue with the tuitions, please email Gurukul Tuitions a month in advance, so that your place can be offered to another child. If such a request is not made on time, parents are liable to pay the fees for the whole month.
6. Parents will be required to give their email address and phone numbers, in case to be contacted in emergency.
7. Exercise books and stationery will be provided and must be left behind with the tutor after each session. Only homework or worksheets to be taken home.
8. Complete portfolio of the child's learning journey will be handed to the parents when the child leaves Gurukul Tuitions.
|Copyright @2018 gurukul.org.uk.|